Sunday, March 27, 2016


1byone 9000mAh 12V Multi-Function Smart Portable Car Jump Starter Powerbank for Smartphones & Digital Devices




I have a bad car battery in my old HONDA 2000 civic. A lot of time it happens if I do not start my car for one or two weeks, it ends up as a completely drained battery and I need a jump start in order to start it again. I do not use my honda much so this is a regular problem.


 I ordered this jump start to give a temporary boost to my car battery just to save myself form hurdles and inconvenience of getting a jump start from another car. After ordering it arrived on time, thanks to prime shipping. Very first time, I used it with my car with a completely dead battery. It gave a single crank and I saw ERR4r on the display screen and it completely drained the whole power bank in front of my eyes. I was so disappointed, but I wanted to give it another chance. I recharged it again and did the same process, unfortunately it couldn’t start my car again. I had to give a jump start to car using a jumper cable and another car. I was really disappointed with this product. 






One week later, one of my friend needed a jump start and he called me. I was not expecting, but this jump starter was able to give a boost to his car and it worked. Now this incident gave me a thought that It might be my car battery. So I am still waiting to another incident so that I can use it again. Till then I am giving it four stars. I will update my review and rating after next usage.  









As a product tester, I received this product at a discounted price to give my honest and unbiased review of said product. My reviews come from hands on testing and are not influenced by the seller. Nor am I affiliated with this seller in any way. All opinions are 100% my own.  Have Questions? Feel free to ask and I will do my best to assist you.

No comments: